The North Village Campus at Freeman Lake, N. Chelmsford, MA
- Over 140 units of housing over multiple phases towards creating one of the first affordable CCRC’s that is 100% affordable.
- LIHTC, Tax Exempt Bonds, HUD 202, MA State Public Housing, MA State Private Housing, AHTF, Section 8 PBAs, HIF, HOME, Private Equity, Conventional Mortgages, CEDAC, Charles Farnsworth Trust Funds
- 24 hour on site Supportive Housing Site with EOEA and DHCD, private management contracts for Adult Day Health Center, Transitional Housing Program, Family Housing Units, accessible units for developmentally disabled individuals and the local Senior Center.
CHOICE Center LLC (One and Two bedroom Homes), N. Chelmsford, MA
- 37 mixed income rental homes for seniors and intergenerational families
- TDC: $9.8 million
- Sources: LIHTC, HIF, AHTF, FHLB, HOME, Deferred Developer Fee, Charles Farnsworth Trust, Local Community Preservation Funds, Mass Development Bonds, CEDAC and Enterprise Bank
- 4,000 sq. ft. of common space including a café, lounge and activity area
- Role: Developer, Sponsor, Management Agent, Lottery Agent, On-‐Going Management and Compliance
- Tier 2 Energy Star, 39 KW Photovoltaic System, HERS Rating of 40
- Completed May 2011, fully leased August 2011
- Developed under 40B and a Home Rule Petition
- Final development on the North Village Campus of over 100 units.
Lynn M. Marcella Residences at James Street, N. Chelmsford, MA
- 5 Project Based Assisted Two Bedroom Units for homeless families in transition from the House of HOPE, Inc.
- TDC: $1.3 million
- Sources: MHP NRI Program, CEDAC, Community Preservation Funds.
- Role: Developer, Sponsor, Management Agent, Lottery Agent, Section 8 Provider, On-‐Going Management and Service Provider
- Developed under 40B completion October 2011
North Village, N. Chelmsford, MA
- 51 new affordable senior rental units with supportive services
- TDC: $5.4 million
- Sources: HUD 202, AHTF, HIF, FHLB, Community Preservation Funds
Charles Farnsworth Trust
- Role: Development Agent for Sponsor, Management Agent, Lottery
Agent and On-‐Going Management
- 3, 500 sq. ft. Community and Program Space including an on-‐site Adult
- Developed under 40B
- Completed 2005
Harding Street Residences, N. Chelmsford, MA
- 8 affordable rental homes with 24 hour supportive services for individuals with severe developmental disabilities transitioning from the Fernald School
- TDC: $1.3 million
- Sources: MA DDS and DHCD, Community Preservation Fund
- Role: Developer, Sponsor, Management Agent, On-‐Going Management
- Developed through Educational Use through Planning Board
- Completed 2009
Village at Mystery, Westford, MA
- 37 new affordable rental homes for seniors
- TDC: $6.8 million
- Sources: HUD 202, AHTF, HOME, Westford Affordable Housing
Trust, Community Preservation Fund
- Role: Development Agent, Management Agent, Lottery Agent, On-‐Going Management
- Developed under Westford “Flex By-‐Law”
- Completed 2009
Scattered Site Homeownership Units/Rental Units, Westford, Groton, Chelmsford
- Over 100 Homeownership Units
- Over 100 Rental Units
- Role: Our agency is responsible for the re-‐sale of the affordable homeownership units as well as any new homeownership units developed in the community.
- Currently have two lotteries in process with over 45 affordable homes.
- Manage the Project Based Subsidies for three LIHTC developments.
Richard O’Neil Housing for Veterans in Westford and Chelmsford, MA
- 13 Project Based Assisted Homes 8 SRO’s, 3 One Bedrooms and 2 Two Bedroom Units for homeless veterans and veteran families in transition from the Northeast Veteran’s Outreach Center. Rehab of existing building and new construction.
- TDC: $2.6 million
- Sources: Chelmsford Community Preservation, Westford Community Preservation, Westford Affordable Housing Trust Fund, DHCD Replacement Plan Proceeds and applying for FHLB, AHTF and HIF
- Role: Developer, Sponsor, Management Agent, Lottery Agent, Section 8 Provider, On--Going Management
- Fully permitted through Chelmsford Planning Board and Wesford Planning Board. Estimated start Spring 2012